Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Beginning of a New Chapter

"When one door closes, another one opens."

This past Sunday, I blogged about how I was coming to the end of another chapter in my life. In that entry I commented that I wasn't sure when the next chapter of my life story would begin, but I was looking forward to what it had in store for me. (Ok, maybe I didn't put that last part in, but if I didn't, I should have.)

Today I signed-up for the beginning the next chapter of my life. It's not a total fix for the most predominant life matter taking place at the moment here in Froggieland, but it will start to expose me to a new industry and potentially be the beginning of a career transition.

In February 2010, I wrote about my thoughts on G-d's Plan For Your Life. I wasn't keen on writing about this topic, but it was for a Thursday blogging group that I was part of (and am still part of) so after pouting about it for awhile, I did what I had to do to get through the entry. Like many entries that I find uber-sensitive I kept what I wrote personal, but not super specific. Prior to writing this post, I reread my thoughts on G-d's plan for my life. In the post the last line I wrote was, "Regardless, this is G-d's plan for me and one day it will all make sense . . . Or, at least that is what I am banking on." After today, and two years of not knowing where this was all leading, I am pleased to say I "think" things are beginning to make sense. (Or at least, I have more faith in the process.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures this next chapter takes me on. I'm looking forward to seeing where it leads me in my life and ultimately what I take away from the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment