On a serious note....
- The next statement may be difficult for those that have known me for a decent period of time.... I am hesitant to write about my frustrations because I try not to complain. I live a good life filled with many blessings. I'm not the most affluent person in the world (in many areas life), but I know I have much more then most. Though this is the case, the fact remains that I have frustrations. One of my bigger frustrations is that people who have known me for several years don't see me for who I am now. There is a tendency for people to still see the person I was in the past. If they can see how I've grown, there is a good group whom I'm sure is just waiting for me to go back to my "old ways." This frustrates me.... greatly. As a result of this inability to see me for who I am now, to see growth in me, means these same people lack respect for me by treat me as if I'm someone I no longer am.
- People who get up in my business when it clearly isn't any of their business. This is a very big thing for me right now.
- When people don't appreciate the opportunities and privileges they've been afforded. I heard a story of someone whose parents gave them money for a down payment on a home about two years ago. To date, the parents haven't received a thank you from their child. There is alot of commentary I could write on this, but I will leave my comments to a simple... WTF?!?! How rude and unappreciative!
I have one more serious frustration I want to discuss, but I have to hold off until next week to express it.
- I'm frustrated that I'm having a harder time keeping Passover this year. Seriously, I've thought about deep dish pizza more than I should.
- I'm frustrated by my neighbors.
- I'm frustrated that the city of Chicago is tearing up the streets in my neighborhood which makes it difficult to get around.
- I'm frustrated that it's the end of April and I still feel the need to wear my winter coat.... Seriously, why is this the case?
- I'm frustrated that the paper in my office seems to reproduce at a faster rate than I can get rid of it. This causes clutter, disorder and stuffed draws.
Now that I've shared some of my frustrations, please take a moment to read what frustrates my fellow bloggers: