Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wordy Wednesday: Climbing to New Heights

I tried going "wordless", but who am I kidding. "Wordy" is more the way to title these Wednesday posts...

The video below is another one that was sent to me by a friend. It was their belief, until recently, that I could watch this video without a problem because I enjoy skydiving and want to go zip-lining and repelling.

That isn't the case. To be honest, it took me awhile to watch this video because I kept pausing it so my stomach would stay in tact. (It was a bit touch-and-go there for awhile.)

(With that in mind, in one of the first "Bachelor" episodes I watched this season Ben and his date climbed up the side of the Golden Gate Bridge. Though it looked really scary, I have to admit it would be a cool thing to do sometime.)

Please note: This video is close to 8 minutes in length -- so give yourself ample time if you plan to watch it all at one time. I hope you can make it through better than I did...



No comments:

Post a Comment