Thursday, February 9, 2012

Once upon a Bachelorette

This week for the Thursday blog project Melissa ask the group to: Create something based on a fairy tale: TV series, movie, novel, musical...your choice! Talk about how you'd do it and if it's performance based, who you'd cast.

Even though I know millions around the world watch this reality tv show, I'm still embarrassed to admit I watch it as well. However, it's the show I'm basing the fairy tale Cinderella on. And for the record I'm changing up the topic just a little bit . . .

As many were led to believe that after the Prince Charming slipped the glass slipper on Cindy's foot, they "lived happily ever after." Unfortunately, that is not the case. I'm sad to report that Cindy and Charming ended up having irreconcilable differences, and their divorce was finalized a few years back.

After giving herself some time to heal, Cindy is ready to find love again so she is the next Bachelorette. That's right, Cinderella is leaving her hometown of Far Far Away and heading to Hollywood with the hope to find love. She will date 25 eligible bachelors with the hope of a second chance at love.

What Cindy doesn't realize that Charming has contacted the produces of the show, and he will be making an appearance with the hope that they can rekindle their love. It's an exciting season you won't want to miss!

Now that I've talked about the show I'd stick a fairy tale character in, please take a moment to see what my fellow bloggers have to say:

Merryland Girl (Melissa)

Mom of Many (Susanna)

Momarock (Sara)

3 comments:

  1. I also watch the Bachelor! And that's funny, we both picked Cinderella. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, great minds think alike!!!

    ReplyDelete