Saturday, November 3, 2012

Finishing it Off with the Perfect Bow

This week for the Thursday Blog Project, I asked the group to write about a fashion trend, or trends, they'd like to see come back in style.

My inspiration for the topic as a previous topic we wrote about.  It dealt with what item(s) of clothing would we not be caught dead in.

Funny enough, the trend I'd like to see come back in style is bow ties for non-formal occasions.

I realize that there are men that wear bow ties on a regular basis, but I'd love to see this as a trend that goes viral.  Though it does have a bit of a corny look to it, there is something classy about it that I feel can translate from fancy to casual attire.

Now that I've shown you what fashion trend I'd like to see come back in style, please take a moment to see what my fellow blogger have to say:


 • Merryland Girl (Melissa)

Mom of Many (Susanna)

 • Momarock (Sara)

No comments:

Post a Comment