Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Top Three

There is an episode of Friends where Ross creates a list of the top five celebrities he'd canoodle wiht if he got a chance.  It was this episode that inspired Sara to ask the group:  Who would be on your laminated top five list?

I have to admit, this was a bit difficult for me because I don't typically swoon over celebrities, however instead of five I came up with three:

Ira Glass:
For about four years now I've been a HUGE fan of This American Life which is hosted by Ira Glass.  That is how I first became fimiliar with.  Besides being a smart guy, he is also really attractive and I appreciate is dry sense of humor.













Jason Segel:

Since I was late to the How I Met Your Mother party, the first time I ever saw Jason Segel act was in the movie, The Muppets.

I was in love, immediately!

The I saw HIMYM, and fell even more in love.  ***SWOON!!!***  What I love about him is his wholesomeness.  In one of this tweets he asked fans if it they'd be ok with him dating. (Or something like that.)  Seriously, what celebrity doesn't that?

Oh, and did I mentioned how adorably cute he is???


Patrick Dempsey:
My crush on Patrick Dempsey formed long before he was "McDreamy" on Grey's Anatomy.... And it's still going strong!











Now that I've share my list of celebrity men I'd "canoodle" with, please take a moment to see what my fellow blogger have to say:

 •  Momarock (Sara)

•  Merryland Girl (Melissa)

•   Mom of Many (Susanna)

1 comment:

  1. We have two guys in common instead of one, even though you didn't mention the other one we both find to be HOT! :) I like what you had to say about Jason Segel. He's so freakin' adorable! (Given he started out on "Freaks and Geeks," the word "freakin'" is appropriate.) :)

    ReplyDelete