Friday, November 23, 2012

Love It or Hate It - Black Friday is Here!

Today is Black Friday. 

In honor of Black Friday, and in keeping with the theme of shopping, for the Thursday Blog Project Susanna asked us to: share our thoughts on Black Friday. Love it or hate it, everyone has an opinion on it!

For many waiting in long Black Friday lines is exciting.  On my way home from Thanksgiving dinner last night I saw a massive line forming at a local Target.  Participants of Black Friday get excited by   waiting in lines for long periods of time in hope of getting a chance at a fantastic deal on a new TV, the hottest new toy or whatever the item they have their heart set on. 

Once upon a time I use to be one of those people.  Now, I just enjoy staying home the day after Thanksgiving with no pressure to get things done.  (Like I did today.) :)  Maybe it has to do with the fact that my family doesn't exchange Hanukkah presents.  Maybe it has to do with my love of online shopping and the fact that I can look forward to Cyber Monday.  Who knows! All I know is that I haven't participated in Black Friday in many, many, many years.

Regardless of your opinion regarding Black Friday, here is a little humor around the occassion:



Please take a moment to see what my fellow bloggers have to say on the topic of Black Friday:


•   Mom of Many (Susanna)

 •  Momarock (Sara)

•  Merryland Girl (Melissa)

No comments:

Post a Comment