Sunday, March 24, 2013

Change Is On The Horizon

When it rains, it pours. 

Honestly, I'm getting use to this fact.  A big change from a few years ago when I did everything I possibly could to avoid it.  That said, this post is not about the changes in my life.  It's about some changes coming to this blog.

Every once in awhile I've been posting book reviews to this blog.  This started in November.  This isn't totally unexpected considering book blogging/publicity is a BIG part of my life these days.  So what's the change taking place you might wonder?  Basically, starting this week the frequency in which book reviews show up on my blog will increase.  Furthermore, author interviews will be popping up here, too.  Unlike the work I do for Chick Lit Central, I will not be focusing on a particular genre.  Basically it will be whatever catches my interest.  Hopefully, it will be something that catches your interest as well!

Oh, and as for my life... there are some major changes going on her too.  Hopefully, I will be able to pause for a second to tell you about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment