Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Froggie: v.38

Like last year, this post is quite belated.  After an abbreviated week and busy weekend I am finally getting my head back in the game.

Cheers!
Last year, my birthday weekend was busy.  This year I would describe it as hectic... in a good way!  I'm sure the fact that Hanukkah and Thanksgiving were pretty much the same weekend just added to the busy.  Thankfully, my plans for Thanksgiving allowed me to not only escape where I live, but also allowed me to get the rest that I've so badly needed the past couple of weeks.

My biggest goal for this year was to make this time of year happy.  Though there are things going on that are causing me stress and sadness, I was still able to achieve this ultimate goal.  This makes me smiles because for a long time my birthdays weren't a time of happiness for me and it's nice to be able to see that they are now and realize how different things in my life are though they might not always appear as such.

Namaste
I'm not going to go on publicly this year about what I wish to accomplish during this year.  I don't really feel the need to do so.  Maybe it's because they are super personal and things only people in my inner, inner, inner circle need to know.  Or maybe it's just the mere fact that I don't feel the need to.

All I will say is that I'm following my heart (and gut), and have a calm in me that I haven't had before.  I am hopeful for a wonderful year, a wonderful life, and look forward to all the things and possibilities it has to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment