Friday, November 29, 2013

Froggie: v.37.12 ("Wind of Change")

So here I am... On the cusp of turning a year older.

In all the years I've been writing this pre-birthday post, until tonight I've never gone back and looked at the past years post.  My main interest in doing this was to see where my heart and soul was 365 days ago because in week recent weeks I have been more than aware of where it has been.

The things I think about most in recent weeks are things I NEVER thought in a million years I would be thinking about.  The changes in my life I am looking at making are things that I would haven't believed I'd consider.  They are things I wouldn't have ever considered had I not moved.

Moving . . .

Moving this year had a HUGE impact on my life.  It has impacted me in ways I couldn't have even predicted.

Not being able to make predictions . . .

I never would have predicted that one person could have such an impact in my life.... and in such a short period of time, too.  That a "chance meeting" (which I don't believe to be a chance meeting in the larger scheme of things) would lead me back in a direction I hadn't thought of traveling in quite sometime.

One person . . .

There are people in my life who when I met them I had no clue would be in my life as long as they have been.  There are people in my life who when I met them I knew would be in my life for a very long time, but left it for awhile because that is what needed to happen.  I've only known this person for a short time, but I hope (pray) they fall into the latter statement.

I wouldn't take back anything that has happened this past year.  I am thankful for all the blessings I've received - there have been many.  I pray that all the bad stuff happened for a good reason and that everyone involved is happier and better off than they were before.

Most of all, I am thankful that I've been true to myself and that I spent most of this year with my heart, mind and soul wide open ready to experience this one and only life I've been given.

So, like it or not, here I go into another year of life once again older, and wiser, hoping for more blessings to come ... and with only one birthday wish in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment