Thursday, December 5, 2013

They all blur together ... that is until one stands out!

It's been awhile since I posted a blog for the Thursday Blog Project, and I promise I will post the ones I'm missing soon!

This week Sara asked to write about: Our favorite and least favorite days of the week.

It took me awhile to figure out what I was going to say about this topic.  I struggled with it because there is no day of the week that I look forward to most or least.  Sure, I have routines and things that I do on particular days of the week, but truth me told as much as those things may or may not bring joy to my life I can't say that it what makes me like a day more or less.

If I really sit and think about what makes a day a favorite of mine or not a favorite it is more about what happens during that day and/or how I feel about it all.  Let me explain...

Days when I'm tired, especially extremely tired, forget it.  Getting through the day is the main goal.  If I can catch a quick nap, that makes those days a good day!  Some days that would seem like bad days, actually turn out to be good one.  For instance, there as one day this year that was "Murphy's Law Day" at work.  Anything that could go wrong did go wrong.  However, instead of getting grumpy and pissy about it about halfway through we just started laughing about it all and anticipated the next thing that would go wrong.  I guess you can say we embraced the bad that day and found a way to spin it into something good... which is why it was a good day (and one of my favorite days this year).

I'm not sure if I'm answered the question posed to us properly, but I hope it give y'all a feeling of how I view what makes something a "favorite day" or a "least favorite day".  It's not a definitive answer because they all blur together... that is until one stands out!

_________________________________________________________________

Please take a moment to see what my fellow bloggers have to say about their favorite and least favorite days of the  week:

Momarock (Sara)

Merryland Girl (Melissa)

Darwin Shrugged (Denise)

1 comment:

  1. I like your take on this topic. I know how you feel though. Some days just blur together for me and I forget what day of the week it even is!

    ReplyDelete