Sunday, July 7, 2013

An APPLE Apple Pie Recipe

For the Thursday Blog Project, Melissa asked us to write about: Talk about something with the word "America(n)" in it.

Ok, my thing doesn't have the word "America(n)" in it, but it's something I think of when I think of "American"...  Apple Pie.  The thing that makes this even better than the fact that it's apple pie is that it's Apple Apple Pie.....

I found this on a blog called Evil Mad Scientist.  To get the recipe click here.

I don't have much more to say.  Honestly, looking at this makes me want to run to the grocery to get ingredients to make this pie.

So, now that you've seen my "America(n)" thing, please take a moment to check out what my fellow bloggers have to say about the word "America(n)....


Momarock (Sara)

Merryland Girl (Melissa)

Mom of Many (Susanna)

1 comment:

  1. You totally should make it! It's like that pie is calling your name. :)

    ReplyDelete