Share your favorite memories of "Sesame Street" or talk about the role it has played in your life.
When I was a child, watching Sesame Street was just a given. It was just as essential to me as eating and breathing. Here are some clips of the show that standout for me:
Monsterpiece Theater:
The Death of Mr. Hooper (played by Harold Hooper):
In 1982, Harold Hooper, who played Mr. Hooper on Sesame Street, died. This is how the show addressed the event...
Death is a scary thing for children, and I think the Sesame Street did a great job of addressing it.
The Pinball Count:
Oscar the Grouch:
Need I say more?
Now that I've shared with you some clips of Sesame Street, please see what my fellow bloggers have to say about Sesame Street:
• Merryland Girl (Melissa)
• Mom of Many (Susanna)
• Momarock (Sara)
Thanks for the Mr. Hooper one. I'll have to share that with my kids. I almost forgot about Monsterpiece Theater. Good times.... And it seems like we all love the pinball machine here! :)
ReplyDelete