When we were given this topic I immediately thought of this one:
Now, I can't say that this is my "all time favorite" commercial, but it's pretty damn close.
The reasons I like this commercial are as follows:
- Use of the "product" (in this case, Expedia's travel services) are implied, not explicitedly thrown in your face.
- Like the memoirs I love to read oh-so-much, it tells someones story of a journey they took and where they are now in their life.
- It expresses a two viewpoints on a controversial issue of our time in a calm manner.
Now that I've told you about my (recent) favorite commercial, please take a moment to read what my fellow bloggers have to say about their favorite commercials.
• Merryland Girl (Melissa)
• Mom of Many (Susanna)
• Momarock (Sara)
I'm glad you shared this. I remember when you showed it to me a few weeks ago. Very touching!
ReplyDeleteI had never seen this commercial before today. Thank you for sharing it- as Melissa said, very touching!
ReplyDelete