This week, for the Thursday Blog Project, Susanna asked us all to take inventory of our goals for the coming month.
This is probably actually a good thing for me to do since the list of things I need to do is every changing and seems to have things added to it everyday.
Book Reviews:
I have at least two book reviews that will be published this coming month which means I need to write two book reviews.
Races:
I have two races coming up in the next month. My goals is to train more. I haven't been training like I did last year.
Blogging:
I have a new blog that has been sitting domant since July. I really need to start doing more with it!
Travel Preparation:
I need to prepare for the possibility of international travel in 2013. I keep putting this off and I promised myself that I would tackle it this coming month.
There is some travel, closer to home, that I'm hoping to do too.
Knitting:
I have a bunch of knitting projects to complete. Mostly gifts which means not a lot of things for me.
I'm sure there is more that I need to get accomplished by the end, but it's nice to have a list started.
Please take a moment to read what my fellow bloggers have on their to-do list next month...
• Merryland Girl (Melissa)
• Mom of Many (Susanna)
• Momarock (Sara)
No comments:
Post a Comment