Sunday, October 21, 2012

"Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?"

Share your favorite memories of "Sesame Street" or talk about the role it has played in your life.

When I was a child, watching Sesame Street was just a given.  It was just as essential to me as eating and breathing. Here are some clips of the show that standout for me:

Monsterpiece Theater:



The Death of Mr. Hooper (played by Harold Hooper):

In 1982, Harold Hooper, who played Mr. Hooper on Sesame Street, died. This is how the show addressed the event...



Death is a scary thing for children, and I think the Sesame Street did a great job of addressing it.


The Pinball Count:




Oscar the Grouch:
Need I say more?




Now that I've shared with you some clips of Sesame Street, please see what my fellow bloggers have to say about Sesame Street:


 • Merryland Girl (Melissa)

Mom of Many (Susanna)

 • Momarock (Sara)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Mr. Hooper one. I'll have to share that with my kids. I almost forgot about Monsterpiece Theater. Good times.... And it seems like we all love the pinball machine here! :)

    ReplyDelete