Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sagittarius

This week for the Thursday blog project, Sara has asked to write on the following: Believe in it, or not (or only think of it on occasion for entertainment value), horoscope is highly popular and very interesting. What is your horoscope sign? Do you think you resemble what is said about you? And, do you take any stock in it?


Hi, I'm Froggie, and I'm a Sagittarius. Oh, and if you're going by the Chinese zodiac I'm a Rabbit.

I've never really looked at the qualities of either sign and tried to determine whether or not they fit me. I think my BFF once said they did. Since we've known each other for quite some time I'll take her word for it.

I look at my horoscope twice a month. Once at the beginning of the month and once at the end of the month to see if what it said would happen actually happened. Some months, my horoscope does end up fitting what happened. Some months I'm more interested in my horoscope than other. For instance, at the beginning of May I was anxious to read my horoscope because I want to see which days were deemed "lucky". I had some specific days I was hoping would be part of my lucky days -- and they were! Other month, my horoscope is WAY off. Then there are times when a few months down the road things will happens that make the horoscope quite valid.

When it comes to romance, I do check to see if the person I'm with is capable astrologically. For awhile, I was drawn to a lot Pisces, however we are apparently not a match made in astrological heaven. Hmmm.... I don't it seemed to work for my mother and father. One thing I find funny about the sign capability facet is that I have been with people whose sign was suppose to be a good match for me, but dear goodness it turned out not to be. So, I have to wonder how much weight I should hold with this as well. The best one is the guy whose astrological sign was highly compatible, but Chinese sign not so much. Really? Really?? Really???

One day I hope I'll take the time to learn more about astrology. Made if I do I'll have a greater appreciation for it. Until then, it is a source of entertainment for me.

Now that I've talked about my thoughts on astrology, please take a moment to read what my fellow bloggers have to say about the topic:

Momarock (Sara)

Merryland Girl (Melissa)

Mom of Many (Susanna)

1 comment: