Saturday, April 28, 2012

Differences

This week for the Thursday Blog Project, Sara asked us to write about: We've all heard the old adage, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." How and in what areas do you feel men and women differ?We've all heard the old adage, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus." How and in what areas do you feel men and women differ?

My first instinct when I read the topic for this week was to point out one difference that I see a lot between men and women which is that men are more apt to want to solve a problem immediately, rather than to listen to the emotions associated with said problem before actually solving it. Then I realized that it's probably an over generalization to say that.

It's difficult to make such a blanket statement. Especially since I know some women who will just go ahead and attack a problem without dealing with the emotions. I wish I had more to say about this topic, but I don't. So I encourage you to read what my fellow bloggers have to say about the topic:


Momarock (Sara)

Merryland Girl (Melissa)

Mom of Many (Susanna)

No comments:

Post a Comment