Friday, March 16, 2012

What I do when

This week for the Thursday (really Friday for me this week) project, Susanna asked us to fill in the blank on this statement: When the going gets tough the tough ______? (What do you do when things are out of control to make yourself feel better?)

This is a long, yet short, answer. It really depends on what exactly is going on and the magnitude of what is going on. So, when the going gets tough the tough:

• Go running

• Knit

• Go to a yarn shop to pet yarn

• Melt (a.k.a. cry)

• Go to my happy place to reflect. (The exact location varies depending on where I am at the time -- there are several city locations depending on where in the city I am at the time, a place around the area I live, etc.)

In the end, I always end up resolving everything or making peace with what is happening so things can go back to ... ummm ... normal (if there is such a thing).


Please take a moment to see what my fellow bloggers have to say on this topic:


Mom of Many (Susanna)

Merryland Girl (Melissa)

Momarock (Sara)

No comments:

Post a Comment